https://notfixupdate.blogspot.com/ Happy Valentine's Day. 2023 - NOTFIX UPDATE

Happy Valentine's Day. 2023

Happy Valentine's Day. 


Happy Valentine's Day.

I'll never stop loving you.

 You are my everything!

Today, and every day, I am thankful for you.

My heart is set on spending forever with you.

I owe it all to you. Thank you for always being there for me and encouraging me to be the best version of myself.

Takeaway: Enjoy your special day with your partner with a sincere card saying what they mean to you.


Today--my second Valentine's Day with you--I'm thinking of everything that I love about you and our relationship. I love your sense of humor and how it makes me laugh.

 I love that you're always so thoughtful and considerate, never forgetting a birthday or anniversary, and always bringing home thoughtful gifts for me.

I love how we can talk about anything and everything, from our hopes and dreams to the mundane details of our day or even just nothing at all. I love that you still give me butterflies when we kiss after six years together  And most of all, I love that we can be completely ourselves around each other--no pretenses, no acting, and no games. It's just us. And that's why I'm so glad to have this special day with you--the person who makes me happier than anyone else in the world.


 I love you and I care about you so much that when I look into your eyes, it makes me feel all tingly inside.

 For me, my Valentine’s Day is every day. I love you, and I can’t just show it to you on one day of the year. The most special moment of the day is when I find myself thinking about you!

You may not be here with me but you are here in my heart, Happy Valentine’s day to my dearest beloved!

 When I look at you, I don’t see anyone else. All I see is you and only you. My sweetheart on this lovely day, let me confess my love for you again. You mean everything to me, so much that words cannot begin to describe how much happiness, joy, and love you bring into my life every single day. This year has been by far the best of my life and it wouldn't have been any different without you in it.

Takeaway: Happy valentine's day wish

2023 is going to be the best year yet!

 A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

 I can't believe my good luck. I get to spend my life loving someone as special as you. 

Takeaway: We are so happy to spend another Valentine's Day with you.



Happy Valentine's Day.

  • "Your unconditional love gives me the strength to face the world confidently." Thank you for all the support, love, help, and memories.

  • Takeaway: "Each and every day, I wake up so thankful to have you in my life." Thank you for giving me so much love and support." All my love on this special day!

  • "Your unconditional love gives me the strength to face the world confidently." Thank you for all the support, love, help, and memories. 

  •  I love how we spend our Valentine's Day together. I hope our future will be exactly like this. 

  •  Your love makes my heart sing the sweetest songs. Happy Valentine's Day to my amazing sweetheart!

  •  You are always there for me and make me feel better when I am down. You are the best partner in life that any woman could ask for Takeaway: I'm lucky to have someone so supportive and loving as you in my life!

  • You are the love of my life, and I look forward to spending many more Valentine's Days with you. Your unconditional love gives me the strength to face the world confidently.

  • Thank you for all the support, love, help, and memories. The Roses are red. Violets are blue. Honey is sweet, and so are you. Happy Valentine's Day to my sweetheart!

  •  I'm much more me when I'm with you . . . happy Valentine's Day 2023 Wishing you a blessed and magical Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and happiness!

here is the good news 

Takeaway: We all need to feel loved and supported.

 Happy Valentine's day

Takeaway: I love you, always.

No comments

IF you have any doubt please let me know

Powered by Blogger.